The Service provided by ANYWHERE SERVICE / anywherematrimony.com I understand and agree to the terms & conditions.
(1)   All profiles, created in Free or Paid will be accepted only after the confirmation of the submitted details by their Parents / Reference person / Candidate himself through the given telephone numbers.
(2)   Paid profiles, will expire within One year (Diamond Registration)/ 6 Months (Gold Registration)/ 3 Months (Silver Registration) or till the Marriage is fixed, whichever is earlier. This will be confirmed through their Parents / Family circle / Reference persons etc. and the profile will be deleted immediately.
(3)   This registration is not transferable. Registration fee once paid will not be refunded at any circumstances. All cheques are subject to realization and all disputes are subject to Thrissur jurisdiction only.
(4)   All profiles will have accesses only towards the profiles suitable for its Gender & Age. I agree to abide accordingly to publish the photo and selected details of my / our candidate in the Website of anywherematrimony.com, for private circulation among the members of anywherematrimony.com, a unit of Anywhere Service.
(5)   Re-registration of a profile has to be done within 30 days from its expiry. Exceeding 30 days, all re- registrations will be treated as New Registration only.
(6)   If you choose to register,
(a)   you should be at least 21 years (male) 18 years (female) of age
(b)   you must submit a valid e-mail address and select a password and user name during the registration process.
(c)   You are responsible for maintaining to confidentiality of your ID and password.
(d)   you agree to notify anywherematrimony.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
(e)   anywherematrimony.com will not be held liable for any loss or damage in this regard.
(7)   In addition, you understand and agree that the content of all users, including your content, will be collected, aggregated and anonymously integrated into the anywherematrimony.com service and that anywherematrimony.com will use aggregated data collected from you and other users for statistical and analytical reporting purposes.
(8)   You understand, and agree that, unless expressly stated. anywherematrimony.com in no way controls, verifies, or endorses any of the information contained on or in the anywherematrimony.com service, including links, events, and messages.
(9)   After the receipt of an ID & Password by the candidate for their created profile either as a Free Member or a Paid member, to change their Date of Birth they should submit their age proof certificate to do so.
(10)   Divorced Candidates who seek new alliance by registering with anywherematrimony.com should submit their non objection certificate issued by Church related authority in case of Christian candidates or Court of Law within 30 days of their registration, failing which their registration will be withheld without any information to the candidate.
(11)   All Profiles will be deleted immediately after the confirmation of their Betrothal / marriage through their Parents, Family Circle & reference persons.
(12)   Submit a copy of your Govt. approved ID while registering your Profile.
(13)   Please feel free to contact through the below phone number or given E-mail ID if you have any queries, suggestions or complaints regarding the anywherematrimony.com service. Ph: +91 9447030356, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.